THE FIRST CLASS MEETING IS VERY IMPORTANT We don't like to cancel classes, but sometimes it is necessary to cancel a course at the first class meeting when attendance is low. Your attendance is essential for class to continue.
HOW TO REGISTER
South Bay Adult School is working toward 100% preregistration for all classes. We encourage you to register three days prior to the start date of class. Classes with low enrollment may be canceled prior to the start date. Please help us by following the procedures below:
- ONLINE-preferred method. Enroll 24 hours a day www.southbayadult.org
- WALK-IN-to Edison Center, 3401 Inglewood Avenue, Redondo Beach
- CALL-IN-310.937.3340. Reserve your place in class and make arrangements for payment within 24 hours.
- ON SITE-the first class meeting. Registration (adult school office only) is on a space available basis
- Mastercard, Visa, check or money order.
- Parent Education registration information please click here.
Call us...we're here for you!
Online Registration requires the use of a credit card (Visa or MasterCard).
ESL classes-register at the Edison Center main office.
Unless otherwise noted in our brochure, register with Online Registration.
- Edison Center: 3401 Inglewood Ave., R.B. 90278 310.937.3340 email@example.com
- Mira Costa High School Center:701 S. Peck Avenue, M.B. 90266 310.372.5456 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pacific Center Parent Education: 1600 Pacific Ave., M.B. #50, 90266 310.376.6211 email@example.com
- Redondo Union High School Center: 710 Diamond St., R.B., 90277 310.937.3340x3308 firstname.lastname@example.org
PARENT EDUCATION FEE SCHEDULE
Classes begin Sept. 9, and end June 14. Summer session is not included. Non-refundable deposit: This portion of the total yearly fee is not refundable. Please note that SBAS relies on our students to make a commitment so that we can schedule classes and assign teachers. If you must withdraw from a class, this deposit will be deducted from your eligible refund. Multiple birth children: Cost of additional child in the same class is full cost less 25%.
Preregistration is strongly encouraged for all computer classes including Digital Photography. Early registration helps prevent low enrollment class cancellations and assures you a space in popular classes.
SBAS Payment Policy Methods
Credit card, check or money order. No cash.
Feel free to call us 937.3340 x3300 to check for space availability for classes at Edison and Mira Costa. For classes at Redondo High School please call 310.937.3340 x3308