Welcome ESL Team!
Welcome to South Bay Adult School! I am Jennifer Shirazi. Currently, I teach ESL Advanced and help support GED students. I'm excited to start a new way of teaching online. Our spring term will be held completely online. Each week, I will email you a schedule and assignments for the week. If you have any questions, want to say hi, or would like to reach me, please do!
To join WebEx meetings, click link below:
English as a Second Language (ESL) advanced class will increase your confidence and ability to communicate clearly in English. We focus on reading, writing, listening, speaking, vocabulary, and pronunciation. Our lovely non-native speakers learn English skills for college, work, or become more knowledgeable in everyday conversation.
- https://rbusd.webex.com/meet/jshirazi WebEx meetings
- www.Acellus.com Daily homework practice page.
- https://agendaweb.org/ English games and practice
- https://www.perfect-english-grammar.com/ Grammar, verbs
- http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/ Reading, writing, vocabulary
- www.eslgold.com Practice for Speaking/Conversation
- https://www.talkenglish.com/ Fun videos for speaking and listening