Online Registration for Community Education and Parent Education classes/courses requires the use of a credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Preregistration is strongly encouraged for all classes/courses. Early registration helps prevent low enrollment class cancellations and assures you a space in popular classes.
ESL classes-register at the Edison Center main office. NO REGISTRATION FEE FOR ESL CLASSES.
Unless otherwise noted in our brochure, register with Online Registration.
- Edison Center: 3401 Inglewood Ave., R.B. 90278 310.937.3340
- Mira Costa High School Center:701 S. Peck Avenue, M.B. 90266 310.372.5456
- Pacific Center Parent Education: 1600 Pacific Ave., M.B. #50, 90266 310.376.6211
Classes begin Sept. 8, and ends June 12. Summer session is not included. Non-refundable deposit: This portion of the total yearly fee is not refundable. Please note that SBAS relies on our students to make a commitment so that we can schedule classes and assign teachers. If you must withdraw from a class, this deposit will be deducted from your eligible refund. Multiple birth children: Cost of an additional child in the same class is full cost less 25%.
Credit card, check or money order. No cash.
Feel free to call us 937.3340 x3300 to check for space availability in our classes.
South Bay Adult School is working toward 100% preregistration for all classes. We encourage you to register three days prior to the start date of class. Classes with low enrollment may be canceled prior to the start date. Please help us by following the procedures below:
- ONLINE-preferred method. Enroll 24 hours a day www.southbayadult.org
- WALK-IN-to Edison Center, 3401 Inglewood Avenue, Redondo Beach
- ON SITE-the first class meeting. Registration (adult school office only) is on a space available basis
- Mastercard, Visa, check or money order.
- Parent Education registration information please click here
- Full refunds only on classes canceled by the South Bay Adult School
- A $15 processing fee is charged for all refunds received prior to the second class meeting
- NO REFUNDS after the second class meeting
- NO REFUNDS on material fees and textbooks
- NO REFUNDS for ESL classes, Adult basic Education or High School preparation classes.
- A non-refundable registration fee is collected at registration when you enroll in the class
- No refunds after the second class meeting
- $15 processing fee is charged for all refunds prior to the second class meeting
- $25 processing fee for charges reversed in error